3. Hard Dive: 500 GB
  4. PSU: 550 Watt
  5. VS
  6. computer two specs
  7. 4gb memory 500 gb hadrive
  8. Nvidia GTX550T1
  9. 1GB GDDR5
  10. 2.13 ghtz processor

There is only enough detail to compare graphics, HDD, and memory. The graphics/HDD are comparable, and clearly the memory in machine one is twice as much. For a gaming machine, you will want at least 8GB memory.

Machine two doesn't list which CPU or PSU. The CPU frequency is all that is listed.

There is only enough detail to compare graphics, HDD, and memory. The graphics/HDD are comparable, and clearly the memory in machine one is twice as much. For a gaming machine, you will want at least 8GB memory.

Machine two doesn't list which CPU or PSU. The CPU frequency is all that is listed.
I just need a basic gaming computer. not really looking for something that can keep up with battle field (although that would be nice). I would like it to play things like minecraft or dayZ. do you think these PCs would work

I also got some specs for computer 2 xeon3210 and psu 450

1. computer one specs:CPU: Amd Phenom II x4 830 3.2ghz GPU. Nivida gtx 650
  2. Ram: 8gb ddr3 1333
  3. Hard Dive: 500 GB
  4. PSU: 550 Watt
  5. VS
  6. computer two specs
  7. 4gb memory 500 gb hadrive
  8. Nvidia GTX550T1
  9. 1GB GDDR5
  10. 2.13 ghtz processor

I'd say you'll be fine with PC 1. It has the minimum requirement needed for average gaming.

Back