What does OneNote do?

Well, I currently do not have a wireless printer, so I can print stuff off Micorsoft Word (like my Homework), and I was wondering if Microsoft OneNote does what I think it does. So, my question is: Does Microsoft Windows OneNote send things, like a document saved on Microsoft Word, to another computer?

see http://www.onenotereview.com/ or google for review OneNote

[edit]
Those who are tempted to use OneNote as an inexpensive alternative to Word or Outlook, don't be fooled: OneNote is intended to be used in conjunction with either -- or preferably both -- Outlook and Word, and you will not reap the full rewards if you try to use OneNote as a stand-alone application.

Further, don't listen to anyone who tells you OneNote is only for tablet pc's -- this is either a ploy to get you to buy a tablet or a side effect of Microsoft's niche marketing of the product; in actuality, it performs well on any Windows machine. If you remain unconvinced, try a free, limited-use OneNote download and prepare to be wowed!
[/edit]

I generally liked OneNote, but it wasn’t perfect for my needs and I still wanted to know how it stacked up against the competition. So I set out to compare it to its competitors. I looked at dozens of different programs.
g.php

Back