What email client are you using?

dani_17

As simple as that :)

I want to change from outlook xp to another one.

I reinstall my system quite often and I hate to move pst files and stuff....

Which one are you using?

BeMail 2.01B2.... although thats not gonna be an option for you I guess, so I'd say buy a copy of Eudora

I use Outlook Express, don't know how it compares to other clients but after 5 or so years I've got used to it and I like it. I use that coupled with Mailwasher to bounce spam.

I have to use yucky, crappy groupwise from Novell at work, but I use Evolution under Linux at home, which is quite like Microsoft Outlook.

I use Outlook XP, and I like it. It does seem to be a little buggy though, and my version won't release memory resources after its closed. If I start it up again, then look in task manager, I will see two copies running (more if I close and start outlook xp again). Maybe I need a complete reinstall though I doubt that will work.

I like any mail client that's usable and doesn't do "user friendly" stuff behind your back. So I use M2 (Opera) in Windows, Sylpheed in Linux, Pegasus at work.

Using Outlook XP. I used to use the extra features it had over OE, but I don't anymore, but I got so used to using it that it would be a hassle to switch. I have used Eudora in the past though. It was "ok".

Um, lets see..

www.hotmail.com :cool:

no joke, i could use what julio uses, but hotmail is so easy - really. I just have trillian popup, tell me if I have new mail or not. If I do, I click that mini-popup and vulla, im in the inbox

Originally posted by TS | Julio
I have never installed Outlook XP in the systems I run, anything I could be missing from OE?
Outlooks features that are not in OE don't have much use unless you have a pda that you actually use, or you want an electronic way to keep track of what things you have to do on specific days at specific times.

I use Outlook, Eudora, Entourage, OS X Mail, and Evolution about equally - and occasionally use pine.

LNCPapa

i just don't use email, simple as that.

E-mail's are old fashion, everyone has a cell phone and instant messanger =p.

I use Eudora...have since 1995, can't find a reason to change. Especially with all the vulnerabilities in MS mail programs.

I've been using Netscape's mailclient since ver. 1.1 (way back in the day), and haven't seen any reason to change... It has all the features I want and use, doesn't take too long to load (as I've allways got a copy of Netscape loaded), and doesn't have any trouble with handling a lot of email... (some of my folders contain more than 66k emails!)

Used Eudora on the uni for a while, but didn't like that too much either... Maybe because it made using pine in the same home area (though under different OS) a pain...

And on *nix machines, I use Pine... It does just what I want, and nothing more...

Back