9. titanic
10 . gone with the wind
11. saving private ryan
12. american history x
13. downfall
14. the terminal
15. avatar

ok if you want more do tell.
and please tell me how did this list help you ????
thank you.

Most recently the movies I've enjoyed most are:

Inception
Despicable Me
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Dr. Strangelove
The Exorcist

There of course plenty more but that depends on personal taste.

Just picked up the new Tron this week, it's pretty good with first rate special effects.

I thought "Jonah Hex" was quite entertaining, if somewhat under appreciated.

I mean really, Megan Fox was the best casting choice for, "the hooker with a heart of gold" ever.

The movie Sintel. There are not many movies like it, the ending is truly fantastic (and for once; different!). It's sort of a Dutch film, 15 minutes long, and it's made in Blender. A 100% free Open-Source professional animation software.

Thanks for the info on Sintel Loka it looks very interesting - I'll be checking that out tonight to see if it's safe for my kids to watch.

Watched Sintel per your suggestion Loka and all I can say is wow... but I can't let my kids watch that.

Watched Sintel per your suggestion Loka and all I can say is wow... but I can't let my kids watch that.

Yeah, that's true. There is too much sadness per say. It's not a film made for kids, but it's truly a masterpiece (in my personal opinion).

If you want something for the kids, maybe "Big Buck Bunny" is a better option? It's actually quite funny, and it's actually/also made in blender - more or less by the same people who made "Sintel."

Yeah - they have Big Buck Bunny already - along with all the other Blender movies I've ever run across.

Battle: LA.. now that would remove your boredom! :)
Is that still in theaters, or it is in that great limbo called, "waiting for the DVD"?

I enjoyed, "Jonah Hex". It's got everything: John Malkovich, Mr. Barbara Streisand (better known as James Brolin), and Megan Fox, as a "hooker with a heart of gold", plus a conspiracy theory based plot.
\
Not to mention that in my, "formative years", there were almost nothing on TV besides westerns, which this movie is in part, so there's an homage and nostalgia factor working also. (For me anyhoo).

Is that still in theaters, or it is in that great limbo called, "waiting for the DVD"?

I enjoyed, "Jonah Hex". It's got everything: John Malkovich, Mr. Barbara Streisand (better known as James Brolin), and Megan Fox, as a "hooker with a heart of gold", plus a conspiracy theory based plot.
\
Not to mention that in my, "formative years", there were almost nothing on TV besides westerns, which this movie is in part, so there's an homage and nostalgia factor working also. (For me anyhoo).

In the Philippines, I don't think they show it anymore(In my area that is). But in other countries, I'm not so sure. The movie was released on March 11, almost a month since it's release.

True Grit. Didn't think that this one would hold up to the original with John Wayne.But it was equal to it if not better.I'm sure many of you are to young to have seen the original.So judge this one on it's own merits CB

I really wanted to see True Grit when it played in the theater, but have since forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder - I'll be on the lookout for this one. Also glad to hear that it stands up to the original.

Back