Where are all the people

By ptitterington
Feb 15, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Is it my imagination or have a lot of people disappeared or not realised that things have moved.

I know that there are more sections but the casual posters seem to have vanished and things look a little uncluttered.

:eek:
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,467   +289

As of right now we have 91 members, I think most of the people that posted "casually" are back. Remember some changed names.
  3. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

And some might have taken a little break... Sometimes RL can be more than enough... :(

Or they're just lurking around as "Guest" :)
  4. Ai Hate

Ai Hate Newcomer, in training Posts: 321

as arris stated on the old forum, with a completely new forum with not so much posts/threads (yet), it's harder for search engines to spot 3DS.
  5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,520   +311

Can you believe there were almost 4000 registered users in the old forums ! :(

Heh, not to worry though, most of the people posting there is now here, now the idea is to ramp up number of regular people coming to the forums.
  6. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,145

Members: 105 Most users ever online was 31

The "4000 registered users in the old forums" probably dates back to sometime in May '98

New vB software is great & the forums seem quite active.
    Most users ever online was 31 on 02-16-2002 at 12:40 PM. Members: 105, Threads: 157, Posts: 1,287

slowly but surely, former members are re-registering.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.