where can i buy 2 7800gtx512

Status
Not open for further replies.

radelli

Can anyone tell me why I can't find two 7800gtx512 video cards for sale anywhere? (preferably asus) I can't seem to find any brand in stock anywhere, and that seems strange to me, nividia web site says they're available, but all vendors back ordered. any suggestions? tia

Naw i think he just wants an extra one just in case the first one blows out. :hotbounce

As for the question good luck finding them they are almost non existent in the market better of waiting for the 7900 series that should be out soon.

video cards out of stock

thanks for the reply, i didn't know that the 7900 were coming out soon, mayby thats why i can't find 7800, thanks, i'll look into that.

hard to find cards

even those are back ordered, but i've invested way too much to settle, i'll just wait for 7900's to come out. thanks for the suggestion.

out of stock

my wife thinks im insane also, but after putting together all this top of the line hardware, i gotta go with the best vid cards, or i won't be able to sleep at night or something, i don't know. it's a sickness. need therapy. they're out of stock too btw, but thanks for trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back