Where do I buy a X800?

By phrozenklesk
Nov 12, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where can I buy an X800Pro / X800XT for a good price that ships to South Africa? (preferably Asus or ATI Technologies)

Reason why I am asking is because SA's prices are crazy even at the suppliers and distributors
  2. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Usually I'd just refer you to the PriceWatch link at the top of our forums, but unfortunately, they've removed their "only show shops that ship internationally".

But, as I'm in a good mood, I've gone through the list of shops which has the X800pro and found the following to support international shipping:
    PcConnection
    MonarchComputermight ship to SA (send a mail and ask for a quote)

I'm waiting for a reply from OnSale.com (as they had no information about anything on their site)
    CompuPlus does support international shipping too.

So if you now click on the PriceWatch link on top, you can browse for the product you want, and then use one of the shops I've listed above.

But you have to remember that the shipping might be quite expensive, and that customs might add taxes to the final price when it arrives in SA.
  3. phrozenklesk

phrozenklesk Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thanx a lot for your help
    :giddy:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.