Where to sell used PC games?

By spartanslayer
Feb 27, 2006
  1. Do you guys know of a good place to sell used PC games? I've tried all the local stores (gamestop, eb games, etc...). Thanks.
  2. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 854

I sell most of my stuff on forums. Anandtech, Hardforum and doesn't TechSpot have a for sale section? is a website where you can leave positive and neg. feedback when you buy and sell. If you're a new trader/seller, you should only deal with established people and be prepared to ship first, the first time you sell. You should also setup a basic Paypal account so people can pay you.
  3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

sell em on ebay. I have.
  4. spartanslayer

spartanslayer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 394

Thanks guys. I actually meant a retail store. Thanks again.
  5. spartanslayer

Do you want to buy my games?

Hey, does anyone know if we're allowed to trade stuff on techspot. I mean, can I ship someone a copy of Far Cry, and have them ship me money, or is that illegal? I really would like to make $33 and I have some games I'm willing to sell. Is that OK Julio? Or should we communicate through email? If its ok, I'm willing to sell:

Battlefield 1942.

Unreal II.

Gary Grigsby's World at War.

Star Wars Battlefront.

And several others. I will sell them at a bargin price. Anyone?
  6. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 854

If you want to sell them online, just use on of the forums that I suggested. You can always do Ebay, Amazon or Retail stores will give you VERY little money for used games, they need to make a profit when they resell them.
  7. spartanslayer

I don't have a credit card, and I'd rather sell them on techspot. I trust you guys more than I would trust another forum. Besides, I don't want to get another forum thing going. Thanks though.
  8. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

It's not allowed.
  9. sjps220

sjps220 TS Rookie Posts: 106

thats a good idea. I read your post yesterday and then checked ebay and ended up buying battlefield 2! :)
  10. spartanslayer

Drat. I was hoping it was. Oh well, If any of you guys see a game you like up there, send me an email, and we'll see what we can do! See yah!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.