Which game is more worth playing?

laughingbunny

Lately I look forward to play a new game, but I don't know which one (I don't play games too much, so every time before I start a game I do research and ask for advice)

So here are a list of games I consider playing:
Tomb raider
Sleeping dog
GTA (don't know which one is the best)
Assassin's creed (I heard 3 is the best)

I am now looking into Assassin's Creed III because it's an RPG, and I heard it's got good stories, but I"m too lazy to do further research, if anyone can give me some advice it;d be great

And also I'm recently interested in augmented reality games, It's not popular yet, but it's a very interesting topic, a lot of companies are looking into create these game consoles, is anyone else interested in it?

Your mostly going to get opinions on what people like, however if you into RPG and augmented reality games, heres my opinion.

Tomb Raider is an excellent game, its beautiful, got a compelling story, a decent multiplayer, and is alot of fun.

If your going to play GTA, go for 5 since its new and has such a huge variety of things to do.

Assasins creed is a great franchise, black flag will be out soon and its looking better by the day.

Sleeping dogs is not a bad game as well, however based on what your looking for, I would recommend the above games more.

Your mostly going to get opinions on what people like, however if you into RPG and augmented reality games, heres my opinion.

Tomb Raider is an excellent game, its beautiful, got a compelling story, a decent multiplayer, and is alot of fun.

If your going to play GTA, go for 5 since its new and has such a huge variety of things to do.

Assasins creed is a great franchise, black flag will be out soon and its looking better by the day.

Sleeping dogs is not a bad game as well, however based on what your looking for, I would recommend the above games more.

This is also what I've heard, thx for the details! It's really helpful~

I also have this question, a lot of people are talking about augmented reality and virtual reality, some people give me information saying some of them required some kind of goggle to immerse with the game.
Is there a clear definition of it? (I'm really interested in the topic)

Well, the augmented reality glasses are interesting and too "Experimental" for my taste, but thats a personal opinion. The problem with any type of headgear that has ever come out with the intentions of augmented reality, 3D, or whatever that they cause eye strain, headaches, among other things.

My suggestion is to avoid them, if you really want something close, go for a 3D monitor, they are pretty nice and give a good experience compared to Augmented reality glasses.

All those games listed are different genre's. Just pick up some cheap deals on Steam and Humble Bundle (if playing on computer) and just play the games. If you read into reviews too much and get people to suggest things, you'll never experience some great games yourself.

Well, the augmented reality glasses are interesting and too "Experimental" for my taste, but thats a personal opinion. The problem with any type of headgear that has ever come out with the intentions of augmented reality, 3D, or whatever that they cause eye strain, headaches, among other things.

My suggestion is to avoid them, if you really want something close, go for a 3D monitor, they are pretty nice and give a good experience compared to Augmented reality glasses.

I see, thanks for the advice! I'll go play it, and come back for more discussion

All those games listed are different genre's. Just pick up some cheap deals on Steam and Humble Bundle (if playing on computer) and just play the games. If you read into reviews too much and get people to suggest things, you'll never experience some great games yourself.

Yeah, that's true, but I just don't have a lot of time to play them all, so I pick the ones everyone says it's good, at least it's more secure and quick that way

'Everyone' will say CoD is the best game ever, depending on what kind of people you talk to. We all know that's false. ;)

I'm looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed 4 on next gen. Xbone has cool features, but I don't see myself using most of it. I just want to get my game on without all the distractions. So I'm leaning towards PS4, and while we're on the topic of immersive head mounted displays, I guess the rift is cool, but looks like there will be one for PS4 anyways...so more reason for it, imo.

I'm looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed 4 on next gen. Xbone has cool features, but I don't see myself using most of it. I just want to get my game on without all the distractions. So I'm leaning towards PS4, and while we're on the topic of immersive head mounted displays, I guess the rift is cool, but looks like there will be one for PS4 anyways...so more reason for it, imo.

Isn't there already Assassin's Creed 5, plus PS 4 is not out yet, lol, this is such an interesting way to communicate~ Internet rocks XD

Assassin's Creed 4 is the newest one. There have been other Assassin's Creed games that haven't been numbered, but are still part of the overall story. In less than a month, PS4 will launch so I am holding out playing certain games that are coming out for current gen until I eventually pick up a PS4.

Tomb Raider was a great reboot. I can thoroughly recommend playing it through. Sleeping dogs is like GTA III/IV with martial arts combat in the vain of the Batman Arkham games. Not bad but didn't suck me in like Tomb Raider did.

I actually really enjoyed Tomb Raider.
I had never actually completed a game of the series before, storywise at least, and that one was my favorite. I bought all the Tomb Raider games on steam during a sale that included the 2013 edition. I really hope you mean the 2013 Tomb Raider, haha.

I really hope you mean the 2013 Tomb Raider, haha.

Of course, although the original game back in the day was good fun too. Was disappointed by the lack of jumping and rolling about wielding double pistols from the original games ;)

Back