Which setup plays Crysis flawless???

Status
Not open for further replies.
which setup plays Crysis flawlessly???

I am willing to completely abandon my Asus A8R32-MVP s393 AMD 4800+ system as i get too many problems with Crysis. I only want to keep my Msi Nvidia 8800GTX

I like to copy a person's hardware which handle Crysis without any problems

Does such a setup exist?
kyrill

Define "without problems". I've got a C2D and an 8800GTS and can play Crysis fine with a few details on high, and most on medium at lower resolutions.

If you are talking about 50+ fps at 1920x1200 with details on very high, then no, I don't think you can do that currently, unless you SLI 2 8800GTXs.

hi
i mean no crashing freezing sound problems and all those nasties ppl exp when playing the game.

I dont mean too low fps because CPU/GPU cannot handle the game at that picture quality
thx
So in short a hardware the game is 100% compatible with and the fps depending on power CPU and GPU of video card alone

Well my setup is listed in the system specs pulldown in the upper right of my posts. Plays Crysis fine at lower resolution and details, plays CoD4 with everything on Normal (demo doesn't go higher than normal, don't know if the full game does) at 1680x1050.

You might just be needing to update your motherboard's chipset drivers. Crysis runs just a little laggy on my dad's aging P4 machine. It lags for a couple of seconds in places where it's saving checkpoints, but plays quite smoothly otherwise at 800x600 and all details on low with a P4 1.7GHz CPU, 1GB of DDR RAM and a GeForce 6600 AGP. So I don't think it's a problem with your motherboard.

i have an asus a8r32-mvp en Msi 8800gtx en 2gig, non overclocking

i have the severest crashes. spontaneous reboot with no warning at all
but i stopped for looking for a solution. I have watercooling on CPU and GPU their highest temp at full load is 60 degrees Celsius
used a new virgin windows XP only for the game with its own brandnew sata disk
newest drivers and so and so on. did not help

Have you even considered an overloaded PSU? That sounds like the cause of your issues. What PSU are you currently using?

You hear clicks you say? Those are normally indicators of hard drive failure. Have you tried using any hard drive diagnostic programs? They're usually available on the hard drive manufacturer's site.

i hear very hard clicks just after the game crashes and the computer is in it reboot process. I have only heard them when the game crashes that way.
But you are right i ll test the hdds

4 in raid 5 and 2 in sata ( no raid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back