Why does my premiere pro not work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I follow night school and one of the programms is adobe premiere pro to create your own movies etc...okay, so I came home from school and started installing this programm...i actually installed the adobe creative suite 3 master collection....but! it all works but not what i needed, the premiere pro...when ever I start that programm my computer shuts down and then I start up again and it says it needed to repair a serious problem...now I need that program to work real bad, so I bought the premiere pro alone and installed that...no, same problem all the time, shut down and repairing from a serious problem...now I have windows XP and I can see the problem, just...don't understand it...
this is the problem...
BCCode:10000050 BCP1:FFFFFFFF8 BCP2 00000000 BCP3:F72BF1FC
BCP4:00000000 05Ver:5_1_2600 SP:2_0 product:768_1
right, I upgraded my driver from Nividia, and I installed the latest quick time...I tried to eventually do a repair from an earlier date, but this does not work at all...i don't have any repairpoint on my computer...so...what do i do now???
i really really hope some one out there knows what to do!! It is the middle of the night over here, but I can't sleep because this problem has been keeping me awake for the last 2 weeks now and I need help! I asked anybody I know over here, but no one knows...so please anyone???

have you already tried going to the adobe web site and look under support? if not, got there to check for their software updates and use their knowledge base to search for answers for your particular problem.

LookinAround said:
have you already tried going to the adobe web site and look under support? if not, got there to check for their software updates and use their knowledge base to search for answers for your particular problem.
I have done this...but I still don't know...I have brought my pc back to its fabrick installations....Can it be that my graphics card is not good enough? Can this be the problem? I have this...Nividea Geforse 6700XL
and I have 128 Ram memory?
oh dear...I just installed it again and the same problem....what to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back