Why is Stranglehold so big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

I dont mean like level wise and game length, I mean like Gigabytes wise it takes up a huge 12.6 GB. I have many other games including other games based on the Unreal 3 Engine including UT3, and they are all like half that size. How come this game is so big, there is nothing very special about it as far as i can see.

Cool thanks for clearing that up for me. I finished it and uninstalled it. But incase I decide to re-install it and give it another run through how do I get rid of the HD movies? Is it just an option in the install process that I ignored or something? Because I would prefer it if it took up less of my valuable HDD spcae.

I don't think you can remove the movies.
I was talking about rips, you know, that when release groups release a game they also release a rip for it, that has movies/music taken out to save space and download time.

If you want you can DL a rip and use that instead.

LNCPapa said:
Didn't you think the game was a BIG pile of steaming poo? I did :(

well.. the graphics were ok, and I liked the endless killing of people with slow motion.. so it worked out good for me :p

Haha, it was fun for a while. Then it sort of was just too repetative. It was just nothing special thats all. Thats what I think any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back