Wierd All In Wonder Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 9600 xt all in wonder. I just reformatted my computer and just reinstalled the ati media center. Now when i go to watch the tv tuner the sound has an echo. In addition the fm radio when turned on is all fussy but then when i turn it off it starts playing normally but doent turn off untill i turn the computer off. Please help i have no idea what to do.

Sounds like your sound to me. Are the sound card drivers up to date?

I had the same problem on that card, there's a wizard for setting up the audio, that one help me to fix that because it's something wrong about the line-in connector if you don't setup properly, I hope this can help you, also check if you have microfone connected to be on mute.

Update. I figured out why my audio in the ati multimedia center was acting up. Before i reformated my computer the last time, I bought a new moniter and set it up for duel moniter. Well the moniter has on board speakers and I had forgot that i hooked them up as well as my suround sound set up. So the conflict was resolved as soon as i disconnected the onboard moniter speakers from my onboard sound card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back