WiFi and Bluetooth turning on automatically Android Go

Hello,
I recently updated my Itel A25 Pro. I've been using its hotspot for other devices, but since the update, it keeps on turning on the WiFi and Bluetooth automatically after a short while, which turns off the hotspot. I've check the 'Smart-WiFi' and 'Turn on WiFi automatically' settings, and both are off, but it's still doing this.
I would appreciate some help, please.

Hello,
I recently updated my Itel A25 Pro. I've been using its hotspot for other devices, but since the update, it keeps on turning on the WiFi and Bluetooth automatically after a short while, which turns off the hotspot. I've check the 'Smart-WiFi' and 'Turn on WiFi automatically' settings, and both are off, but it's still doing this.
I would appreciate some help, please. Dog likes best
Hello,

It seems that you’re facing a common issue with the Itel A25 Pro where WiFi and Bluetooth settings are turning on automatically after an update, despite having the ‘Smart-WiFi’ and ‘Turn on WiFi automatically’ options turned off. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Restart Your Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix unexpected behaviors after an update.

Check App Permissions: Review the permissions of your apps to ensure none are set to change your connection settings.

Network Reset: Consider performing a network settings reset. This will erase all network settings, returning them to factory defaults, so you’ll need to re-enter WiFi passwords afterward.

Update Apps and System: Ensure that all your apps and your system are up-to-date, as updates may contain fixes for such issues.

I hope the information may helps you.

Back