Win2000 Driver for QMS Desklaser 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !

I am searching a Win2000 Driver for my QMS Desklaser 600. The NT Driver does not work and the self-written for 2000 at Driverforum displays only the status monitor message that the cable is defctive or power off.

Can anybody help ?

Hi !

Thank you for your answer. I had this this driver before, I downloaded it again, installed it like the txt says, but - again - when I try to print a box appears that says "Power off or cable problem". I checked that the cable is no defective.

What could be the problem ?`

Stefan

If your dialog box says, "Power off or cable problem," then I would have to assume that is the problem, not your drivers.

Try a new cable. If your using a power strip, try plugging your printer directly into the wall socket. Maybe testing w/ a volt meter to insure the voltage is correct & constant.

Hi !

No success - I tried 2 other cables, any mode the lpt1: can handle and I checked the power cable and replaced it with another. It seems that I cant use my Desklaser 600....

But did you see that post from Bernie at your driverlink above ?

"Hi, Very grateful that you are writing a driver for XP. When I installed and tested it I got "Check printer power cord. Switch and printer cable". Obviously I have checked these. I have tried some earlier 2k drivers, is this likely to be the source of my problem? Many thanks!"

Power & cable problems sounds known - maybe a driver problem.

Greetings
Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back