Windows 10 Reboot

nano1018

Hi, My system will showdown and reboot itself once a while. When I check Reliability Monitor, I saw the following message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0xffffe0003f4d1000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8010599d6b9). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 110415-73984-01.

Can someone advise what can be wrong?

Thanks!
Alex

What is this systems make and model? Did it come with Windows 10 or did you upgrade it to Windows 10? Go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post

What is this systems make and model? Did it come with Windows 10 or did you upgrade it to Windows 10? Go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post

It is an Acer Aspire 4752G with i5 2430M 2.4Ghz. Compressed dump files attached.
Thanks!

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    219.1 KB · Views: 1
Are there any yellow (!) in the device manager? It looks like a network driver might need to be updated since upgrading from Windows 7

There is no yellow (!) in device manager. Under Network adaptors, I have the following two:
- Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Network Adapter
- Broadcom Netlink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
When I try to update driver and use search automatically, both give a message that the best driver is already installed.

What else can I look at?

Just found a more recent driver for the following in Acer website. Have updated and will monitor for a while.
- Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Network Adapter

Will update the outcome. Thanks for your help so far!

The PC just restarted again. I attached the new minidump here. Thanks!

Attachments

• 111515-79265-01.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
The minidump is not showing anything helpful. No more indications of network issues. Go into Settings, Update & Security, select Recovery. Reset your PC keeping files

I resetted the PC as advised and updated the network old adapter driver again on 16 Nov. The PC seems stable until now. Problem maybe solved. Will continue to monitor and advise if there is any new issue.

Thank you for your help so far!

Unfortunately, right after I posted yesterday, the system restarted 2 times. minidumps attached. Please help to take a look. Thanks!

Attachments

• minidmp.zip
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
Opposite click on the little window symbol in the far left side of the taskbar. Select System, Advanced System Settings, Startup & Recovery. Uncheck Automatically Restart. Restart the computer. The minidumps are not showing anything helpful this time

Back