TechSpot

Windows 7 view changed

By Darrenbilly
Jul 19, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all, I have Windows 7 on my laptop and I just download iTunes 64 bit version. It changed my colour design or something. I use to hover over my open windows on the start bar and i could see each, for example, internet tab seperate but not it is a text layout. Any help please! Thanks :)

2. Darrenbilly

Darrenbilly TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 186

Thanks for all the help, just as great as I remember... No worry, sorted it now

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

I'm guessing nobody replied because they had nothing to contribute. :) Why not tell us your solution?

4. Darrenbilly

Darrenbilly TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 186

I'm surprised no one responded at all I assume it would be easy to fix especially for the normally highly experienced people here. More than 75 people looked at this thread. Solution: It fixed itself, it happened once I installed Itunes and a little box popped up saying it changed the colour settings. So yeh, i'm sure it was just slightly too awkward to answer, Thanks

5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +99

It sounds like it went into Windows 7 basic mode and stopped the aero interface working.

Strange for iTunes to do that if that is the case!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.