Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file "Adobe Photoshop"

hi everyone. i've installed and uninstalled adobe cs5 many times. everytime i installed adobe cs5 and restart the computer, and open photoshop.exe, it says "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" i dont what is the problem with this... the icon of photoshop.exe will change to different icon. but when i open in safe mode. it will open the photoshop as normal... im using windows 7 ultimate.. i run as administrator. i installed it as administrator.. pls help :(

i just bought my pc desktop last 2009. im using sata hard drive.... adobe cs5 only has a problem. the other softwares are fine though im goin to use a run as admin....

Can you go into the program folder and launch Photoshop from there? (Doubleclick the .exe or shortcut if it's present)?

hi captainpranky. thanks for the reply. yes i did that many times. i right click and take ownership also.... change any permission but there's no luck... i scan my computer with avg but no virus. i also scan with malwarebytes and already clean but still there's no luck... i've search from other forums... they said that just right click and go to properties and click unblock... but in windows 7, i cant find any unblock.

Back