windows/system32/config/system HELP?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay can I please get some help with fixing my desktop I have windows xp one day I try to turn the computer on and I get windows/system32/config/system so yea I dont have any discs an I dunno what disc to buy/download can someone please help me ill give ya my e mail and we can fix it step by step.... my computer has been down for a couple months now I really need to get on fixing it... so please please someone help me u will have good karma for doing it :)

More details and i might

Who and how installed your XP ?
Theres a CD floating around somewhere.
What does this mean ?
"and I get windows/system32/config/system"
Where do you get it ?
p.s.You can't own a Windows computer and not have a Windows cd.
Quote "
I dunno what disc to buy"
Answer is,
XP Home or Pro.
I guess you'll have to buy one.
Sounds like its a Dell you have.Yukk.

Zipper my computer is a hp... I have never had this happen so I dunno where do get a windows cd my mom owned the computer and gave it to me so I dont have a disc... do u know that name of the disc maybe I can buy it on ebay

Just kidding,but

mztattooed420 said:
Zipper my computer is a hp... I have never had this happen so I dunno where do get a windows cd my mom owned the computer and gave it to me so I dont have a disc... do u know that name of the disc maybe I can buy it on ebay
Dell and HP are known to only sell pc's with Windows installed.
No disk,but ask your Mom if she forgot to give it to you.
Isn't the name of the disk obvious.?
I just named them,
Windows XP Home or Windows XP Pro.
Don't you have any computer stores or Office Supplies where you live ?

lol sorry I dident read ur whole message I was editing mine when u wrote back I do have stores in my area im in orlando there are stores everywhere... lol anywho is the disc costly im a collage student so ya know im broke... also my mom said she had no disc to give me the computer only came with a office trial disc i just called her to find out

Sorry to hear that

College students really need a PC these days.My 11 year old Grandson is
learning at school and doing home projects.
But XP home in Canada is about $ 250. Maybe $200 US.
It might drop since Vista arrived.
Lets try to fix your problem.Start here,
What does this mean ?
"and I get windows/system32/config/system"
Where do you get it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back