Windows XP. How is it? Poll

Windows XP

• Yeah, I'm loving XP!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • It's got it's issues, but it's OK for me.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I'm experiencing Windows armagaddon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have XP right now.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoul

Looks like lots of people are having XP issues... I'm just wondering, is there anyone here who is SAFISFIED with it?

Originally posted by vassil3427
Hey no OS is perfect, I love using Windows XP. Suits me just fine for everything I do....
I totally agree. I guess I'm fortunate that I have had very few problems, and most, if not all, I have probably caused myself. It's been very stable for me.

Nothing but praise here.

I'm glad I made the switch to XP over 2000 awhile ago. I'd be even more happy if I upgraded from 98 or Me.

The most stable and feature rich Microsoft OS yet. Miles better than any other OS I've ever used, though it does have it's faults.

I still like Win2k better, I have had XP on several machines. I replaced it with Win2k and am thinking of doing the same to the laptop at work.

So far the only trouble with the machines I have it on have been harware issues not Windows XP. I think so far it has been better then 98SE which I upraded from.

I've been with Windows since 3.1 like most technology , it must evolve.I run Win2k on my main machine and Xp on the other 2 in my Lan.Xp is the best Windows especially for people who are not technologically adept but use and need it's functionality.However I keep 2K on the main machine because I work more on the internal stuff and I find 2k better because it is less integrated with Microsoft home ,if you get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back