Windows XP loading bar freezes

1. i have a fujitsu computer ( it 's like a LCD 32 inches but it actually runs like a computer ) after i reinstalled windows xp and restarted the PC, the loading bar runs for 5 seconds and it froze. I restarted the PC, and the same thing keeps happening , after 10 trials, i decided to reinstalled windows xp again and windows loaded but a screen came up with a windows symbol saying please wait i left the PC on for 1 night and checked it again in the morning, nothing happened. i tried reinstalling WIndows xp a few times but the same thing happened. Please help =[[
  2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,550   +18

3. vincently1407

vincently1407 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thank u for spending ur time replying to my post. I solved the problem, it 's the mup.sys file, when i boot to safe mode it 's stuck there, i tried to restart many time until it loaded to windows and uninstalled the file. Now it works perfectly. =]]

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.