windows XP problems ,that a amateur like me wont know how to fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i recentley got a blue message screen saying unmountable boot volume and just before this i had just deleated msn and i had plugged in a usb cable linked to my digital cameras as i was about to get some photos off it , i restarted it like it said and then it came on as normal , then i noticed that all my downloaded programs such as itunes and my old msn wasnt downloaded somehow and everytime i clikced on one such as itunes it gave me this message " an error occured while attempting to create the directory :c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/apple computor/installer cache/itunes"
also before this for months and months my system restore wasnt working and i never knew why because it was turned on which makes no sense to me , also when i click system restore it says "system restore cant help your pc please restart" which i did a million times!!! , also my internet explorer is running with the add ons disabled and when i go on manage add ons i cant click on it because it is grey, so i cant change this ,PLEASE if anyone can help with any of the problems it would be helpful thanks alot from eme

Calm down a bit, and try to explain this a little clearer. What are your system's specs? Model, CPU type and speed, Memory amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back