windows xp product key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damned

well like i didn't have a lot on my mind towards a solution on another problem a new problem surfaced. i was going to format my hard drive but before doing that i realised that i had misplaced the product key of my windows xp home edition and can't seem to find it.

Is it possible to retrieve it some how?

thx a lot, saved me a lot of trouble, now a question for a friend of mine he wants to install windows xp he also (iq below 100) losted his product key and he wants to go from professional to home for a wierd reason and can't is there something tha he can do to help himself

has he tried to look at the pc in the back & sides to see if the sticker with the key is there

what did he have when he got the pc

i think he has changed cases and no longer has the sticker but not sure actually i think he has only the code name of the product nothing else

I have had clients that this has happen to this is what he has to do call the manufacture and tell them how he lost the key and they will proivde him with a new key

ok then thx a lot, you ve been great help,one last thing have you managed to take a look at my minidump?no pressure what so ever just asking thx again

no not yet but as soon as i get in the office i will do that at the moment i am at the mall at a freinds shop first day open just helping out using dail up internet. but as soon as i am able to i will

thx again not bothering a lot i hope, thx again(and again..... and again), have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back