Windows xp working on newer system but with problematic issues

kameron

I realized that I have 5 hard drives in my possession so I now have a secondary hard drive on a windows 10 system running windows xp so I can go to xp using the boot menu and this seems to run fine, but I cant find drivers for sm bus controllers, and although direct x 9 is on it most direct x features seem inoperable, and every time I try to put anti virus on the system a scan results in crashing and I end up having to uninstall the antivirus in safe mode (I've tried multiple providers)
PC:HP Pavilion p6110f
ram:6 gb
CPU: intel core 2 duo
power supply:250w
GPU: 512 GB vram, display does come out of it through dvi though I get the sense that the default vga driver is still in use
windows with issues: windows xp professional x64 sp2

if the version of xp I put on the HDD is the issue I am fully willing to install a different version, I figure its cheaper(free) to rework stuff I already own than it is to make/restore/upgrade a PC specifically for windows xp

within an hour of this posting I will take pictures of specific problems for more clarification

The website doesn't seem to accept the .jpg image format which is what my phone camera saves in, so nevermind

Back