Windows XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_Corri

I've recently decided to format my computer due to a certain amount of problems. Now I know how to format, my question is well... I have a version of Windows XP Home that I purchased from a manufacturer a few years ago. Will it be okay to run it on a computer that was specially made?

Yes it's fine but you might have to call Microsoft to activate it. They will ask if it's installed on more than one computer. It can't be.

I'm sorry but if you load that copy, then your neighbors house will spontaneously combust, causing a black hole which inevitable will suck your computer from your room into it. And then just as quick, the black hole will collapse and implode, sending a massive shockwave which will spread 1 mile wide, creating a yellow sign in the sky above your house saying that you have done something bad. This sign will be seen by Microsoft's satellites which they monitor all the time. When they see it, special agents floating in a space station will beam down to your house and confiscate your children and pets and your freezer and then leave again. As a warning, they will key across your car door as a warning against future acts of crime.
Law enforcement will do nothing, because they all get free Windows.

Be warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back