winxp/vista probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude666

hi people i have some xp games that i want to run on vista how would i go about this as they dont have a vista installers

So the Vista installer will install the XP games? Also, driver issues with Vista is causing me to shy away from Vista for now...

I'm sorry - I don't think I'm understanding exactly what you're trying to do. What are these games you're trying to install? Also, if you're diving into Vista you should know that it's not complete and is only supposed to be functional till mid 2007. If you aren't using it for the purpose of testing then I would recommend you don't use it at all - at least until it's gold.

Look for Vista to be finished sometime at the end of this year or early 2007 - if it doesn't get delayed again. Driver support is getting better with each new build though and it's a pretty slick operating system if you run it on a fairly capable system. You'll be doing lots of troubleshooting and reporting of problems to Microsoft this early in the game though. I've reported dozens of issues to MS myself.

the games i was going to install are;

graw
trl
f.e.a.r
nfsmw
oblivion

but i dint think they were vista compatible, do u understand me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back