Wireless mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all:
I have been having a weird problem with my Microsoft wireless mouse...I'll be using it fine then all of a sudden I will click on something and a whole area is automatically highlighted (I didn't want to highlight just click on an area). It continues to do this where ever I click until I completely shut down the computer and when it comes back up everything is fine again. I have had the mouse for about 8 months now and have not had any problems until recently. It generally happens in excel, but I have had it happen in word also. I have tried new batteries, tried re-installing, and even turned the receiver updside down as suggested in the literature provided but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?

Sorry to say, but I dont trust Microsoft Wireless mice. I bought one a long time ago and it worked for 2 months and had the same problem as you are. I say go get a Logitech. They are a little bit more expensive, but Im running on my logitech dual optical (wired cause I dont trust wireless anymore), and have been running on it for 3 years. That and I like the dual optical. I would recommend the MX1000 personally (after using my friends). Sorry to break the bad news. Good luck with shopping. I would recommend going to www.tigerdirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back