Witnesses testify under oath during congressional hearing on UFOs

Shawn Knight

Staff member
What just happened? The House Oversight Committee on Wednesday held a public hearing on unidentified anomalous phenomena and their implications on national security, public safety, and government transparency. UAP, formerly unidentified aerial phenomena, is the latest acronym for what was known for decades as UFOs.

The hearing featured testimony from three key witnesses. David Fravor is a former fighter pilot and was commander of the USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group in November 2004 when he and three others were instructed to halt their training exercise to go investigate unusual radar tracks that had been observed for weeks.

According to Fravor and another pilot, Alex Dietrich, they witnessed a cylindrical object with no visible means of propulsion pulling off maneuvers that are physically impossible based on our current understanding of physics. Fravor went in for a closer look and engaged with the object in a spiral game of cat and mouse before the white object shot off at an incredible speed.

Ryan Graves, the executive director for Americans for Safe Aerospace, is a former Navy fighter pilot that claims he encountered UAP on a regular basis during training missions. In one instance, a UAP described as a dark cube within a clear sphere, reportedly came within 50 feet of a jet. According to Graves, UAP represent major safety risks to pilots.

David Grusch is a former US intelligence official that recently came out as a whistleblower. Among Grusch's many claims is that the US government has a multi-decade history with UFOs, has operated a crash retrieval program, has attempted to reverse engineer alien technology, and even is in possession of alien bodies.

Those hoping for a smoking gun during today's hearing regarding the existence of non-human intelligence or insight into a long-rumored cover-up were sorely disappointed. It was clear that some members had no interest in being there, but others asked very pertinent questions which put some interesting nuggets on the table.

Grusch said at one point that the US government has been involved with the phenomena since at least the 1930s. When probed for additional information regarding the names, special access programs, facilities where craft might be stored, who authorized such programs, how much money was involved, or if there has been a public disinformation campaign conducted by the government regarding the issue, Grusch in each instance said he can't comment publicly and that everything he knows has already been shared in a confidential setting.

Grusch later said he had knowledge that multiple colleagues have been physically injured, both by encounters with UAPs and by others in the government. When asked about the Phoenix Lights case from 1997, Grusch said he only knows what's in the public domain and that it was outside of his scope.

The former intelligence official said he has spent some 11 hours sharing everything he knows with committees in closed-door sessions.

Another interesting moment occurred when Representative Gaetz spoke about a recent visit to Eglin Air Force Base to investigate a UAP incident. Gaetz and company were initially prohibited from meeting with the flight crew and seeing evidence from the encounter. After pulling some strings, they were eventually shown an image captured by one of the pilots.

Gaetz said the image was of something that "I am not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries." According to Gaetz, the pilot reported seeing a series of four craft in a diamond formation and that as he approached, his radar system went down and his FLIR system malfunctioned. The photo was captured "manually," Gaetz added.

Image credit: Michael Herren, Albert Antony

Permalink to story.

Fake and g-... lame.
That's was project Blue Book's job to tell witnesses and the public, but even the top civilian official on project Blue Book has come out and said that was their job. The government did not want the public knowing.

However, you have not provided any evidence why we should believe you, nor any evidence of any knowledge of the subject.

Cry wolf all you want, but without evidence from you of direct knowledge, I can't speak for anyone else, but I will ignore you.
EDIT: have a look at this

Last edited:
Most UFO have had much better analysis when in public domain - and can be explained by known stuff

sometimes people see what they want to see

Let's leave out the flying saucers and little green men.

Multiple elected officials are reporting they have heard from high-level, highly credentialed government sources that projects that are required to be disclosed to congress for oversight, are not being disclosed. Some have further alleged witness intimidation or other obstruction of justice.

These are human crimes that can be investigated by normal human means - testimony under oath, cross examination, comparison against electronic records, wiretaps. David Grusch alone says his information came from 40 witnesses. Let's start with getting all of them on the record under penalty of perjury and ask each one under what orders / who's authority they felt they had the ability to withhold information and/or intimidate witnesses. Keep following the chain up.

I don't know what's at the end of this trail. If it's not flying saucers maybe it's massive embezzlement of billions of dollars under fake program names and purposes. Maybe it's programs doing something else illegal. Either way it is not good for the civilian oversight component of a massive military complex to be taking a public position that they feel they are being given the run around and can not adequately account for the military's budgets or actions. Time for them to flex some muscle.

sometimes people see what they want to see
I don't think anyone serious is losing too much sleep over Aunt Mathilda's unexplained colored lights in the sky. But when the "people" is multiple trained aviators, from multiple positions, backed up multiple sensor platforms, all in highly secure airspace, the "ehh who knows" is just not a good enough answer. Whether the answer is enemy technology, unexplained natural phenomenon, or something more exotic, each of those cases justifies continued capabilities enhancement until the issue is thoroughly resolved. Telling our aviators they are supposed to ignore and not report the unknown objects in our air space is not the right solution.

I don't think anyone serious is losing too much sleep over Aunt Mathilda's unexplained colored lights in the sky. But when the "people" is multiple trained aviators, from multiple positions, backed up multiple sensor platforms, all in highly secure airspace, the "ehh who knows" is just not a good enough answer. Whether the answer is enemy technology, unexplained natural phenomenon, or something more exotic, each of those cases justifies continued capabilities enhancement until the issue is thoroughly resolved. Telling our aviators they are supposed to ignore and not report the unknown objects in our air space is not the right solution.
I haven't seen all the new stuff - But a year or 2 ago - I watched a YT of release footage from USA Military etc - and someone with the work of others - show how you get similar images , profiles from existing planes , hot air balloons - obviously the more data points the better - especially distance to object to calculate size etc . Not saying there are not Aliens out there - just saying realise all info more public analysis - some will say proofs Aliens , some will say can be explained by known events - logs of flights on day - some will remain unidentified flying objects .
Think is they better get better at hiding - as more satellites go up - , observatories , radars , etc - Sensing in a wider bandwidth - unusual weather ,weird thermals- density , temp differentials etc - science progresses - can it re-create ball lightning in laboratory etc

I saw that one alleged rebuttal too. It was super frustrating. It was treating the few seconds of public video as if it was the only evidence, while ignoring the eyeball reports from very well respected aviators on multiple sorties over multiple days, not just of the object itself but also of its effect on the water beneath it. These are pilots who tracked the object from multiple positions simultaneously which rules out a lot of single-observer limitations. It did not begin to address the matching radar tracks from the Princeton. And of course none of us have seen the satellite and sonar data from that day, although it doubtless exists given this was in an exercise area. Claiming all of these reports can amount to a weather balloon or a shopping bag or some other hokey equivalent is just insulting to the professionalism of all those involved.

Now all that doesn't get us all the way to aliens -- and personally I still think the intelligences most likely to be interested in a carrier group are human adversaries -- but it should be way more than enough to allow the discussion to stop at "ahh it was probably nothing so let's ignore it".

At least someone in this thread gets it. With the capabilities these highly respected individuals have witnessed, its not possible to prove what they are. No one knows. These highly respected individuals do not think any military force on Earth can shoot them down. Without "hard" evidence such as a shot-down craft or an entity from one of the craft, nothing can be proven.

I do know that recent theoretical advances by respectable scientists posit that super-luminal travel, that is faster-than-light travel, is possible without the time-dilation effects physics has claimed will occur. https://www.sci.news/physics/superluminal-travel-09448.html Humanity does not have the technology yet, but something appears to have the technology to do what humanity cannot at this point in time.

Last edited:
I don't need a committee to tell me if something is real or not. I need them to find out what the government is hiding or lying about. If someone in the government is saying we have a UFO/spacecraft, alien bodies, we should all demand proof. If that person or persons is lying they should be prosecuted.

Congress needs to find out the answers and share them. But there is also a agenda and it isn't for the public to know.

The world knew about Area 51 but we were told it wasn't real. Then 2013 the government admitted that Area 51 was real but lied about it for 50 years. It wasn't a secret and had been known for about 30 yrs.
There are other Areas. Will those ever be acknowledged or known, who knows.

Supposedly there is a place in Arizona that is housing 9 spacecraft.

Maybe one day soon, we will find out whatever the truth is

I don't need a committee to tell me if something is real or not. I need them to find out what the government is hiding or lying about. If someone in the government is saying we have a UFO/spacecraft, alien bodies, we should all demand proof. If that person or persons is lying they should be prosecuted.

Congress needs to find out the answers and share them. But there is also a agenda and it isn't for the public to know.

The world knew about Area 51 but we were told it wasn't real. Then 2013 the government admitted that Area 51 was real but lied about it for 50 years. It wasn't a secret and had been known for about 30 yrs.
There are other Areas. Will those ever be acknowledged or known, who knows.

Supposedly there is a place in Arizona that is housing 9 spacecraft.

Maybe one day soon, we will find out whatever the truth is
Have a look at this - https://thehill.com/opinion/technol...chumer-proposes-stunning-new-ufo-legislation/ What you are proposing is in process.

And, BTW, the bit about being locked up is how the "deep state" kept control over those who were privy to the secret. Threats did nothing to foster trust in anyone finding the truth, and they will do nothing now.

I got it!!! I got it!!! These aliens are causing global warming so as to cleanse the earth for their populations. In 200 earth years, the planet will have cooked most everything, and it will be safe for the aliens to populate, Their population carriers are huge, lumbering truck-like spacecraft, and have been headed this way for the past 300 earth years. When they arrive, the planet will have been terraformed to be just like their home planet, Narnia.

There was a movie made not long ago, it is called Nope. I liked it, well at least some of its parts.
I recommend it for UFO fans.

Of course aliens only show themselves to Government employees... in dim light, and not during daylight in large cities to large numbers of observers.

If they are a truly advanced species, they either know how to properly keep themselves hidden, or have no reason to keep themselves hidden.

I bet those aliens did arrive, took one look at the pathetic natives of this planet and decided it's not worth their time dealing with a species whose thinking is no different now than those in the dark ages.

They might try again in a few hundred years when Earth has become a simmering Bouillabaisse Yum.

I bet those aliens did arrive, took one look at the pathetic natives of this planet and decided it's not worth their time dealing with a species whose thinking is no different now than those in the dark ages.

They might try again in a few hundred years when Earth has become a simmering Bouillabaisse Yum.
🤣 There was an episode of the original Twilight Zone called "To Serve Man" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734684/ I'm sure you would find it interesting. ;)

That's was project Blue Book's job to tell witnesses and the public, but even the top civilian official on project Blue Book has come out and said that was their job. The government did not want the public knowing.

However, you have not provided any evidence why we should believe you, nor any evidence of any knowledge of the subject.

Cry wolf all you want, but without evidence from you of direct knowledge, I can't speak for anyone else, but I will ignore you.
EDIT: have a look at this

more fake nonsnse .. *****s see something they cant explain and claim its not from earth .. just like the *****s and chemtrails and *****s and lizard ruling class and *****s believing in milking babies for youth serum

faceplam .. much palm to face

Of course aliens only show themselves to Government employees... in dim light, and not during daylight in large cities to large numbers of observers.

If they are a truly advanced species, they either know how to properly keep themselves hidden, or have no reason to keep themselves hidden.
Given that military pilots have had their weapons and radar disabled during encounters and even when they did fire their weapons, they were absorbed by the craft without damage to the craft, whatever is behind them has nothing to fear from Earthlings, as Earthlings, to them, are likely the equivalent of the relationship that Earthlings have to Ants.

Even the former Governor of Arizona has admitted to seeing these - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

more fake nonsnse .. *****s see something they cant explain and claim its not from earth .. just like the *****s and chemtrails and *****s and lizard ruling class and *****s believing in milking babies for youth serum

faceplam .. much palm to face
No one is claiming it is not from Earth. What they are saying is that they know of no Earthly technology that can do the sort of things they observed. There is nothing fake about that when there is hard evidence - radar traces, camera footage, etc, from multiple sources. There's a big difference between claiming its not from Earth and saying No known technology on Earth can do what they observed.

None of them could provide indirect evidence. Till then - it's rumor, stuff taken with salt. Let them toss the evidence.

Back