TechSpot

World Of Warcraft Connections Error. :(

By DS_Flare
Jan 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a WGT624v3 Netgear router, and a Linksys WUSB54G Receiver. When i sign on to a heavily trafficed sever in World Of Warcraft, not everyone loads, people will be running in circles naked, some of my items wont load and then i will be kicked off in a minute saying Disconnected.

This didnt use to happen to me, I used to have a Netgear receiver, that worked, but then it started to kick me off and say disconnected when i sign on. I can go into a low traffic server and it seems to work fine, but i cannot get into my orignal server now. This has been happening to me for the past month or so. Whats the problem? I checked WoW's website and they tell u too keep firewalls off and to open ports, ports arnt my problem and neither are firewalls, so what is there to try now? I got a linksys today hoping it would fix but it has not. Has same issues... Please for my sake, help me :(

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.