World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikael

Am I the only one looking forward to the game? Has anyone beta tested the game for Blizzard?

Perhaps there will be a preview of the game in the near future? Hmm, I don't know. ;)

Thoughts, screenshots, etc. welcome! :)

I beta tested it - during the stress test. It's very nice but I still like FFXI better. One big advantage it has over FFXI is that it doesn't take as long to actually get started and get something done.

I tried to test out World Of WarCraft, but the beta testing was closed. Big disappointment! Looks like a good game! It might actually take my mind of CS: Source. The world will never know..... :rolleyes:

I am certainly looking forward to it! I never played Warcraft, I did not get in on the beta, but I must say, I am really excited about World of Warcraft (despite my lack of knowledge with the series).

Looks like there will be an open-beta:

Will you guys be beta testing World of Warcraft, and how do I sign up?
The World of Warcraft Closed Beta test officially began on March 19, 2004. The signup period has ended for the Closed Beta; however, we will be conducting an Open Beta test later this year. Please stay tuned to www.blizzard.com or www.worldofwarcraft.com for the latest details regarding the Open Beta test.

:grinthumb

my friend and I are looking forward to it

didnt get into beta testing but looking forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back