World of Warcraft

By Mikael
Oct 17, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I the only one looking forward to the game? Has anyone beta tested the game for Blizzard?

Perhaps there will be a preview of the game in the near future? Hmm, I don't know. ;)

Thoughts, screenshots, etc. welcome! :)
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,271   +257

I beta tested it - during the stress test. It's very nice but I still like FFXI better. One big advantage it has over FFXI is that it doesn't take as long to actually get started and get something done.
  3. Akio

Akio Newcomer, in training Posts: 262

I tried to test out World Of WarCraft, but the beta testing was closed. Big disappointment! Looks like a good game! It might actually take my mind of CS: Source. The world will never know..... :rolleyes:
  4. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

I'm looking forward to it..

See you there! :giddy:
  5. Technel

Technel Newcomer, in training Posts: 28

I am certainly looking forward to it! I never played Warcraft, I did not get in on the beta, but I must say, I am really excited about World of Warcraft (despite my lack of knowledge with the series).

Looks like there will be an open-beta:

:grinthumb
  6. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,382   +15

my friend and I are looking forward to it

didnt get into beta testing but looking forward
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.