worms everywhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy_

Boy do I need help lol...i have had a day ....end result after running norton adaware and spybot and them all saying nothing wrong, I found and downloaded spyware cop......the list seemed like it would never stop. I have both the "my doom b" and "w32 netsky" worms. I have numerous trojans and malware. About every 5 minutes norton gives me a popup telling me he has detected and removed 2 virus's....same files all the time....trojan dropper and the trojan downloader. I have an idea where i might have gotten this attack but thats not my problem at the moment. I have ran 2 tools said to remove these individualy. the f my doom.exe and the FxNetsky.exe but neither have fixed it. I was about to go into safe mode and try, when I thought I would stop by and ask if there was anything else i needed to do while in safe mode. I understand the less rebooting the better. Well I'm hoping someone is up and around to see my post...ill wait here a bit and read some more posts....thank you )

if you are running Win ME or XP you have to disable system restore before running the removal tools then reboot and re enable system restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back