Would you look at my hijackthis etc. logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone look at these anymore?

Or can you recommend a site where I can get this analyzed?

Your log files look clean.

Are you having any particular problems?

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of jimflint1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Well, what I'm worried about is if I have a trojan or something else that could cause me identity theft problems. The reason I suspect something is that a couple of times in the past month, I have left my computer on for a few hours, returned to it later and found that it was locked and wanted my administration password. Then, when I had typed in what I had written down as being that password, I got a message that said something like "incorrect password", but then the computer went ahead and unlocked anyway. Also, when I boot up and click on the Administrator account, my password comes up as invalid there also. A few weeks ago my Avast AV found a trojan and told me to shut down immediately to stop it, which I did. I ran a scan then and found nothing, and Avast gave no other messages regarding this. So I'm worried that someone else has changed the password via hacking, and that some sensitive info is being compromised. Any thoughts Howard?

That`s not good.

If the trojan you had was a backdoor trojan, then it`s quite possible you personal info may have been stolen.

I suggest you disconnect from the net, back up your important data and reformat immediately.

If you do any online banking etc, you should contact your financial institutions and tell them your computer may have been compromised.

See this thread HERE.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of jimflint1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back