WoW Graphic help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare-

Ok yeah I am playing Wow and my computer crashes coming up with a blue screen some times with writing but most of the time its a blue screen I was wondering if it was from this and it if it is could you plz get me the driver thingy for it

Dual Core 2.9
2 gig ram
Asus Radeon 9550
Sound blaster 24-bit

Attachments

• Photoshot.zip
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
I honestly am annoyed at your incompetence. READ THE FORUM POSTING RULES!

You dont supply us any information, you seem not only computer illiterate but also uneducated. Learn to spell, learn to use proper grammar, learn to use proper vocabulary, learn to read (you obviously cant since you havn't read the forum posting rules) and most important of all dont be so rude. If you know you need a driver, go out and find it yourself. WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE! We are glad to provide you with any suggestions but are not a computer technician that is paid, we help you out of the goodness of our heart.

After you go back to school and finish at least grade 7, come back and tell us your problem.

Good night.

Abit harsh korrupt, take it into interest that this guy may have spelling disabilities, i know my little bro has it and doesnt use "proper grammar" so if you cant understand what he has wrote maybe you need to get with the times, atleast he hasnt typed in txt!!!

As for what your asking for NightMare- go look for it yourself! The amount of time you wasted posting this message you prob could have found it yourself!!

korrupt said:
I honestly am annoyed at your incompetence. READ THE FORUM POSTING RULES!

You dont supply us any information, you seem not only computer illiterate but also uneducated. Learn to spell, learn to use proper grammar, learn to use proper vocabulary, learn to read (you obviously cant since you havn't read the forum posting rules) and most important of all dont be so rude. If you know you need a driver, go out and find it yourself. WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE! We are glad to provide you with any suggestions but are not a computer technician that is paid, we help you out of the goodness of our heart.

After you go back to school and finish at least grade 7, come back and tell us your problem.

Good night.

I am annoyed at your disrespect.

TS has a very large international community (obviously) not all of them are native english speakers. Not all of them have the same educational backround as you and I. Annoyed at him? Well I can see why, he obviously did not rread the stickies. However, flaming him is not going to help much. Part of the tech industry is dealing with people.

Now onto the question

I am not sure if the problem you describe is going to be fixed by installing the driver, but it should be installed correctly regardless. What I need is the model of your card. (or if you have the CD that came with it that would be good) Look through the manuals you have of your PC parts, and look for one that says "Audigy" or "Creative"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back