Wrong plug-and-play drivers

I recently bought a 1TB external drive in the first month was the paradise of about three months here been hell ...

The problem is that the windows when i connect the disk, sometimes it correctly detects and installs the correct drivers, other times it detects wrong and installs other wrong drivers.
When you install the wrong windows drivers in Disk Manager says that is not present or does not detect the capacity, despite the indication that I have the the connected USB device. Another indicator light is always on the disc, rather than intermittently (indicating that it is accessing data) ...

To be even more difficult the drivers are registry keys ...

Have tested it on several PC with W7 and XP sp3 and the problem still occurs ...

Have I contacted the support of the disc but the impression I got is that understand of hardware even less than me ...

Can you help me please!!

OMG! what is the brand/make/model of the external drive in question?!? I have never heard of a known brand to do something like that unless the enclosure itself is hosed and/or beginning to fail. Post back & let me know, take care!

Back