Xbox 360 on monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
k i have a 360 premium and i just got gta4. i really want to hook it up to my monitor. which is a HP vs19e. i just have two questions. 1. i know the monitor is a LCD but is it HD? and 2 is how do i hook my 360 to it? i think i have to buy something but i just dont know.

Your monitor can be considered HD, with a resolution relative to 720p. The progressive scan part makes a huge difference, believe me. You can buy an accessory that attaches to the back of the 360, which has a vga port, 4 usb ports (it spilts the one usb port in the back, HD cables ports(with cables) optical audio port, and that's all I can remember. This adapter will allow you to get HD quality for monitors and HD televisions. Keep in mind unless you have an xbox elite, it will not display past 720p (also not many games are full 720p). Also note that this adapter will not work for xbox elite. I believe there is also an adapter to connect to vga that just connects to the 360's current cables. Keep those options in mind when you go to gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back