XBox 360 Problem, Can somebody help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I bought brand new xbox 360 earlier this month, while playing or watching movies a "black rectangle" appears on screen of TV. if i change the channnel and comes back it goes away.

Can somebody help why it happens and what should I do make it go forever.
Will appreciate your help

Thanks

Athar

Well if you change the channel and it goes away then it sounds like you may have a tv problem rather than an xbox 360 problem. Since i really know nothing about that i would try changing settings on the tv and make sure all of your connections are good for everything. Or, if you have not done so already, either google your problem or contact microsoft and let them know about your problem. They might be able to help

When you mean change channels, do you mean change the input or go from channel 3 to 4?
What kind of connection are you using?

Try testing the 360 on another TV... It does not seem like a problem with the console itself.

RedWolf55AJ said:
When you mean change channels, do you mean change the input or go from channel 3 to 4?
What kind of connection are you using?

thanks for the replies, i m not playing over the internet, playing directly from DVD, changing channels means while playing i play on video mode once black rectaangle appears i switch back to TV mode and then come back to Video mode then black rectaangle disappears but reappear again after some time

try what wolfram said if you have another tv. but it sounds like it is definitely something with your tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back