Xbox360 Live NAT problem

By Darkpriest15
May 4, 2008
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem with my XboxLive360 NAT settings.

I had configured my Linksys router to open my NAT a few weeks ago and thought I had this solved and my NAT was open for a while. However, I tried to enter a match yesterday and got a notice that my NAT was set to moderate. I checked my settings and configurations again and sure enough, my NAT was set to moderate. I hadn't made any changes to my system to cause this; it just seemed to happen on it's own. Nothing I do seems to work and to be certain, I even tried reconfiguring all my router settings again, but still no luck.

Can someone please help?

Thanks very much for all your help and any insights.
  2. Acclamator

Acclamator TS Rookie Posts: 261

There is probably a little button on the back of the router called reset. Use a pencil or something and then reconfigure it.
  3. peteriskandar09

peteriskandar09 TS Rookie Posts: 22

Linysys has some problems with xbox live check the xbox live website for a list of combataible routers my friend had trouble with his router and moderate nat settings so he purchased a new compataible router and it works fine
  4. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Guru Posts: 490   +16

I use a Linksys router for xbox live and have not noticed any real problems. Which ports do you have forworded?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.