XP or Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartmike

A lot of people have been saying that XP is better than Vista. I would like to know the real truth. Give me your opinion.

I run XP almost all the time. It will play all games and Vista will not. XP will run about any program but Vista won't. The list goes on and on.

I personally profer XP as its been about a while and atleast some of its many bugs have been ironed out. Vista seems to be a resource hungry bit of "eye candy" to me.

Just my opinion tho....

Unless you are a masochist, (or have a large supply of Valium), stick with XP - at least until Vista SP1 has been released. Then wait a while and see if it has addressed all the glitches.

I'll agree with the XP'ers. My step daughter got a laptop gift with Vista and I'm not at all impressed. "Paranoid" , would describe the security measures.And a resource hog to boot.

I have two systems with windows XP Home, SP2. If I got another machine, if would have to have XP. I have yet to read of enough redeeming feature in Vista to even consider leaving windows XP!

you know what

XP

You have 19 posts, obviously don't care a lick about these forums or our opinions otherwise you would have seen one of the stickied threads on this, or you would have noticed any of the several other threads about this.

My new answer for these threads is going to be, If you have to ask, stick with XP.

just got vista so i cant say which one i prefer

this doesn't have to do anything with this topic but wasnt a free copy of halo suppose to come with vista when you upgraded? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back