Youngest pro gamer?

By TimeParadoX
Apr 16, 2007
  1. Interesting, but I would have been MUCH more impressed if it was a game like Counter-Strike or Quake, but still extremely good!
  2. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

I agree, I would be way more impressed if it was Counter-Strike: Source. I ussually come in the top 3 places on halo PC anyway.
  3. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Posts: 388

would be more convenience if they have a video of that kid playing halo =]
    and host it on youTube.
  4. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 937

I saw this a couple months ago and i added him to my xbl friends list. He was only a level 33, which isn't good by any means on halo2.
  5. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

I think this shows that our culture plays too many video games :D ! I myself have fallen into the hands of CS:S and BF2 :grinthumb !
  6. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,273

7. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Posts: 388

that kid got killer aim! even through alot of them are cheap shot from blind spot. pretty cleaver =]

now my lust for more video :p like seeing him actually playing the game (behind the PC while his dad record his action) hehe
  8. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

After watching the videos provided. I have come to the conclusion that he is not very good. He is just as good as my friends and me (me is correct in the case).
  9. Myzz617

Myzz617 TS Maniac Posts: 369

Not Really impressed. Dont own a Xbox, buying a 360 soon. Would be impressed if it were a more challenging game like GRAW or Vegas.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.