Just a quick note...

By on October 18, 2004, 3:34 AM
During the weekend I added a new poll system to the site that, unlike the previous which needed user registration, this one should work right out of the box and won't even need a page reload.

This week's question is: Do you influence friends/family PC purchasing decisions? Please cast your vote in the form at the right side of your screen.

Finally, while browsing around I came across this funny questionaire (spotted on Ars) that should appeal to many of us, "Which File Extension are You?" you may want to share your answer in the comments section.

Julio said:
You are .gif Sometimes you are animated, but usually you just sit there and look pretty.Hmm.. not exactly the kind of way I look at myself, oh well! Better a .gif than a .bmp I guess? or a .dll?
shnig said:
You are .exe When given proper orders, you execute them flawlessly. You're familiar to most, and useful to all.
Spliffmeister said:
You are a .* a wilcard - everything to everybody...that'll be why I'm being made redundant!!
olefarte said:
You are .html You are versatile and improving, but you do have your limits. When you work with amateurs it can get quite ugly.Versatile? That's me. Improving? Been there done that, I don't think so, to old to improve. Working with amateurs? True, well not ugly, but.
Astro said:
Can you tell us what software/site/code you did for the poll? I am the webmaster for my church's site and it would be nice to have that on our site sometime.Oh, and I am .mp3 - The kids love you. You get along with just about everybody except the music industry. You really make yourself heard.Now that makes my day - mp3 is my favorite file extension too. hehe :-)
jstillion said:
Hmmm I'm .tar"You are .tar You are rarely seen without your buddy gz. You're talented at bringing ideas together, so they're easier to work with."
Goalie said:
img=http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2004/10/file_e
tensions/jpg.jpgYou are .jpg You are very colorful. Sometimes you forget things, or distort the truth. You like working with pictures more than words.
Julio said:
[b]Originally posted by Astro:[/b][quote]Can you tell us what software/site/code you did for the poll? I am the webmaster for my church's site and it would be nice to have that on our site sometime.[/quote]Advanced Poll v2.03[url]http://proxy2.de/scripts.php[/url]