Ubisoft signs licensing agreement with Japanese giant Taito

By Derek Sooman on December 22, 2005, 11:36 AM
Ubisoft has announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Taito in Japan to publish and distribute three Taito-developed game titles in 2006. The games will be published in North American and European territories. One of the games is called "Exit", a puzzle action game on the Sony PSP. The game is, according to Ubisoft, a viscerally and aesthetically satisfying experience.

"Exitís unique graphics and fluid style make this yet another innovative puzzle game in Ubisoftís arsenal," said Jay Cohen, vice president of publishing at Ubisoft. "Ubisoft is excited to be bringing three of the industryís most innovative titles to gamers this year."
bold text

MonkeyMan said:
This is pretty sweet, ubisoft is one of my favorite companies. I've played a few games from them on the PS2, and they make great quality games. However, I've never played a puzzle game from their company, so this is new to me, I may check this out. Good job Ubisoft.
cyrax said:
Completely agree, their games set a whole new standard where enjoyment of games are concerned
nathanskywalker said:
Ubisoft, i think, is among the best, but why do they need to license for more games? Seems like they got enough going for them, course i guess they know what they're doing.
MonkeyMan said:
Well I believe that taito is developing the game, as to where ubisoft is publishing and distributing it under their name if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong though lol.
Eleventeen said:
Ubisoft is one of the best puzzle maker games out there. Just look at the Myst games and every other one they made. I cant wait to see how good this one is in terms of graphics and difficulty, or any other feature you can think of.
asphix said:
I was looking at screenshots of Exit earlier.. the game looks awesome. I love Lumines for my PsP.. puzzle games are perfect handheld entertainment!
Subservient said:
I'm not a big fan of the Puzzle genre, but Ubisoft rocks. FarCry was one of the best games of all time in my opinon and if they think this game is good, I'll pick it up.
flavin said:
it seems like ubisoft is doing great. every game video i watch online alwayts has that ubi clip in the beggining. ubis future in the next gen is lookin good
mentaljedi said:
Ubisoft doesn't make a HUGE amount of games, but the ones it does make is of very high quality. They seem to take great care in what they do, especially any development of games that need a lot of thought put into them.
ming9899 said:
Oh very good. I really love psp game. And I dont know what the Ubisoft is can anyone tell me that?[url=http://burn-stomach-fat.blogspot.com]burn stomach fat[/url]