Apple grants MobileMe users another free 60 days

By on August 19, 2008, 10:38 AM
It appears that Apple is still having trouble with its new MobileMe synchronization service. In an email sent to subscribers today, Apple said that it had already made “many improvements” to MobileMe but will add 60 days onto the end of every subscription as they continue to sort out a few unspecified bugs with the service.

This latest offering is in addition to the free month all users received when the system first failed and comes hot on the heels of a leaked internal memo, where Steve Jobs admitted that it was a “mistake” to roll out the service at the same time it launched the iPhone 3G and other big products. Details of the extension and eligibility are explained in an Apple Knowledge Base note.




User Comments: 1

Got something to say? Post a comment
thejedislayer said:
And now they're paying for it with buggy software out and less revenue coming in. Pays to be patient.
Load all comments...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.