Lebeca Webcam driver download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I wanted to download a driver for Lebeca Webcam. Can somebody give me the link from where i can download.
Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Apparently, you can get the driver from HERE.

You will need to register in order to download the driver.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

hi...!
its a lil bit strange but i am doing thing soo plz....i would like to thank you for allowing me to be you member. its a very useful site. actually i neede the driver for my web cam....it is a lebeca webcam...from panwest and my installation software is misplaced so, i would like to request you to provide me the driver... i am from Nepal so i will not be albe to pay you for that so please try and understand. i would be very obliged if you provide me that for free....my email address is sunny_sth@yahoo.com...
thanking you for your support

hoping for your support

hey hi ...
i needed it ...very much the lebeca webcams driver where i can find is that i could download it in free...please let me now if u can quikly,,,,

I need Lebeca Cam Driver any body plz help me

suma said:
Hi,
I wanted to download a driver for Lebeca Webcam. Can somebody give me the link from where i can download.
Thanks in advance
from me too. please do it as soon as it is possible

Please
do something
coz I am facing problem to download driver from here. every time using my login I am unable to sign in and download. for near 2 hours.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If you`d read through the replies in this thread, you`d have seen the link posted by me and halo71 for the driver. Look at posts #2 and #5

You will need to register with the website in order to download the driver. It doesn`t cost anything to register and all the drivers are free.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

If you contact me via Yahoo messenger, I`ll send you the driver.

You can find my Yahoo ID in my profile. Just click on my name and select view public profile.

Regards Howard :)

hey guys i installed the software but i encountered a lil problem did u have problem installing it too? what should i do?

Can anyone please give me the link to download the driver of lebeca webcam.

many thanks,

Can anybody help me to get lebeca cam driver pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Its the same url as in mine. The company url is wrong so don't try to use that.
Click on http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=132229
On that page click on download this file (pale blue arrow)
Click on the top option (download this file by viewing a series of ads) - click continue.
Click no thanks, continue
Key in the values for the download verification and then click on your hard drive for download destination. Then click the grey bar 'verify. pick destination etc etc
If your browser has blocked the download, click on the bar at the top of the page to allow download file.
In the new file download box click on Save and then select a destination in the Save as box; click OK and wait for the download to complete.
In windows explorer, open the folder where you saved the download file and double click to run the installation wizard.
I have just tried this and it works.

Hi Howard
thats weird - I can see why but not why mine failed to copy in properly.
Thanks - lets hope they can work their way through it.

I think I`ve found the problem mate.

Your url reads ://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=132229
While my url reads //members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=132229

I left the http part out to show the differences.

I looked at the properties for the two links and found the same - I was puzzled as to why it had happened. No matter but thanks for the follow up.

Hi Gamini
look at post #15 in this thread and click on the link there - it will take you to where you can download the drivers you need.

Hi Techspot members!

Hey Guys! Always have a great and happy day!

I am here to ask help because my cam does not work at all, I dont know what to do. Please help me techspot expert!

Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing the solution asap!

thank you!

mr Howard, i installed the driver from that site, but my windows is stating that the driver has not passed Windows Logo testing, what should i do, plz, help me, i cannot see my girlfriend...
thanks, murod

hello howard! you know, at the end of the installation the drive, the windows is stating that the drive has not passed the windows logo test, what should i do, plz, help me
thanks tuychivachi

Howard may not be logged on at the moment - which is odd as he is usually here!
Do not worry about the windows test - the driver is probably newer than windows so windows does not know about it. Just accept the driver and follow the rest of the procedure.

Howard is here lol.

It`s just that tuychivachi decided to pm me and I told him more or less exactly the same as you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back