Amd Sempron model Km266-8237

Status
Not open for further replies.

dengono1

i acidentally knocked the audio cables out of my motherboard it is a amd sempron model km266-8237 the wires are ground=black mic-in=orange mic-power=red and two doubles which are l-out/l-ret=white r-out/r-ret=blue can anyone please help me to put them in right place there are nine pins also its a time machine if that helps thanks to anybody who can help

Can you please post the name of your motherboard here so we can find the manual for you? It will list in the manual all those jumper settings and such that you need to set up your audio.

great have sound but would this do any damage to mainboard if was wired wrong example if ground wire or mic-power on wrong pins as no idea what this actually for and thanks for your help to

yes, it probably could. most likely it just wouldn't work, but there is definitley the possibitliy of damage

little worried now as the manual you posted was my motherboard but had more cables than mine also audio diagram for audio was on page 15 on the site you sent me thanks can you tell me if that right one i looked at also has hp on pin 7 that i dont have that cable for

so are you saying you have sound now or you don't? if you have sound just let it go, you hooked up everything right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back