MyIE2 & XP-Antispy downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Two popular utilities for you to download to spice things up during the weekend, courtesy of Majorgeeks.

MyIE2 is a multi-tabbed browser based on the IE core (IE5.x or above required). It can open multiple web pages within one browser window, and uses little system resources.
In general, MyIE2 adds many of the features we like and love from Mozilla and Opera but using IE's functionality.

XP-AntiSpy is a little utility that let's you disable some built-in update and authetication 'features' in WindowsXP.
XP-AntiSpy is a must-have for disabling certain Windows XP features that could compromise your privacy, in one click.

Quite a good download. Thanks, Julio!

Incidentally, one can download a "lite" version of the program (550kb installer, without extra plugins that may not be needed, and less chance of spyware installed together with them I suppose), by visiting the myIE2 homepage and checking out the download section.

I've been using MyIE2 for about a year. It's a wonderful enhancer to IE and has no spyware. The tabbed browsing is super. The program has a steep learning curve, but it has forum of nice people who are very helpful. I highly recommend it.

There is No Spyware when and if you install the version with plugins. Check it out - you might find your online experience highly improved. :)

Until recently I was more inclined to keep using IE as my primary web browser but not anymore, it just took some time to get used to but Mozilla Firebird is really great, I wonder what will come with next versions.

Mozilla Firebird :grinthumb

I switched from Avant browser to firebird a week ago and so far it's great. it's fast, stable has loads of skins ot choose from and lots of add on features you can install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back