Help me with my blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragunov

help! i need help as well. there's this blue error screen everytime windows starts and i think this is due to install a pirated online dvd pc game named perfect world. ah, as far as i remember and i am certain about this, i was asked to install first alcohol 120% from the dvd to my computer and then install the rest later. after i installed it, my pc started the blue error already. the blue screen is so fast that you can't read the entire of it but good think i photoed it in my cam. here's the statement:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates, disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select Safe mode.

Technical Informations:

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, 0x81c908A2,0xAB449A68,0xAB449764)

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializing disk for crash dump...
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping physical memory to disk: 100

.......(this a part here that my cam didn't catch cause it's so fast.)

by the way, it won't go to safe mode cause everytime i select safe mode, before it reaches to the windows, this error flash out again.

Help! what should i do about this? i really need my computer because i hav some research to do. thanks for the help.

Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced Tab > Startup and Recovery Settings > Under "System failure" uncheck "Automatically restart". That will at least display the BSOD without rebooting your PC.

Check the directory C:\Windows\Minidump for .dmp files and attach them to your post when you're able to. It will provide a more detailed look at what is directly responsible for your errors.

Once you have access to Windows, uninstall any and all pirated software and complete the guide here.

You could always insert your windows cd, go to the recovery console and launch system restore.

But if you can get to windows your best move would be to upload the dump files so someone can check them out.

ah, thnks for the help zenosincks but it won't even go to windows. just a small glimpse you can see the windows and then it quickly go back to the blue screen error and then restart again. what other thing would i do to it?

Run a repair installation of Windows and cross your fingers. If you can get into Windows after that, disable the "Automatically restart" feature as noted above, Also, zip up all of your recent .dmp files in C:\Windows\Minidump.

If you still can't access Windows after the repair installation and you're interested in working this out, either attach your HDD to another PC as a Secondary/Slave device or use Knoppix to access your data. Then, navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump and transfer the .dmp files to another storage device. Zip and attach them. Also, while accessing your data you might want to back your critical data up (anything remotely important to you).

You may want to take the time to test your RAM with Memtest86 for a minimum of 7 passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back