How to tweak for free trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.One of the gaming clubs gives 2 week free trial once in 4 months for every computer.When I tried creating a new username and logged in it says "The free 7 day trials allocated to your computer have already been used"
I tried this after reinstalling windows
How does it track it? I heard its there in registry.So please can anyone tell how to make changes in registry? Thanks.

Try This

I'm sure that isn't by the register or IP number, try uninstall totally the software, and install it again, and say me if this work, good luck.

If you keep trying to use the trial, you will be breaching their term of agreement. This is a bad thing! If they decide to check and see if anyone is breaching the contract and find out you have done that. Then by law they have the right to sue you for a number of things so you should take me(who else) addvice to keep yourself out of legal trouble.

gopikrish said:
Hi.One of the gaming clubs gives 2 week free trial once in 4 months for every computer.When I tried creating a new username and logged in it says "The free 7 day trials allocated to your computer have already been used"
I tried this after reinstalling windows
How does it track it? I heard its there in registry.So please can anyone tell how to make changes in registry? Thanks.
Just pay for it. They have to make a living somehow just like any of us.
:unch: :stickout:

Take a look at the original date of this post guys. I.E 02-23-2004 08:58 PM.

I know I`ve posted in old threads myself before today lol

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back