CS ping related plz solve it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz solve ma prblm......
m plying cs online since 6-7mths.....
bt never thought of it technically....only played it.....
i formated ma PC n so installed CS again.....i use to play it online......there wer used to b lot of servers below 200 ping...bt nw there is no server below tht 200 ping...n most of the indian servers come under tht mark...
so plz help me out...how can i get them back......
plz jaldi as soon as possible...

CS ping related...contd...

owww!!!!!
i don kno a lot abt ma pc....
hmmmm....
cpu- iball
2GHZ
1GB RAM
Windows xp professional...
160GB harddisk....
BSNL broadband.....
single connection...
thts all i kno....ya if u wud ask specifing things i can tell u....
bt plz help me out.....

have you updated all drivers since the fresh install, for the motherboard, all the chipset drivers?

I'd also recommend another 1Gb of ram, that would help your performance overall.

Have you reset your modem? Have you done any internet speed connection test to see if you're getting what you're paying for?

As me playing CS before, there are pathces that let you play on different servers. so you should ask your friends who play which patch they got. and tell me where are you from, mayby i can find one for you ;)

ya i'hv updated otr drivers as well........
i thing 1 gb is enough......well it waz running very well previously....
modem....hmmmmm...well how to reset it?????
there iz an on off switch only.....in ma modem....
n how to do internet speed test plz tell me.......

Moderator Edit:
Thread closed as writing is unreadable, and excessive punctuation marks

Code:
* Be descriptive with your subject.
* [COLOR="Red"]Do NOT use excessive signs (??? or !!! etc.)[/COLOR]
* Do NOT CAPITALIZE your words.
* Topics with generic subjects will be deleted without any notification.

nishu2solve if you still require support, for whatever your issue was (?) Please create a new thread
Except this time you must write in clear English. This is not a mobile phone SMS chat line, it is an English forum
Make sure your words are clear and understandable, or download a free spell checker to help you
Support helpers should not put up with this type of wording. Threads are not just for the members requiring help, they are for reference to help others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back