TechSpot Giveaway: Post a pic, Win an LED Mini projector!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
This discussion thread will be used for posting your photos showing off TechSpot's homepage on your computer and other devices' screens.

Complete rules for the giveaway can be found at this location.

You can use the tags for embedding[/B] your image to your reply.

You can use [URL="https://www.techspot.com/gallery/"]TechSpot's user gallery[/URL] for uploading and hosting your picture.

Numerous samples from our [URL="https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic94416.html"]similar giveaway run in 2007 can be found here[/URL].

Here is my Techspot picture -

Including the two LCD monitors, and one iPhone (I also had a nokia, but the wifi didn't work out :/ ):

aaa.jpg

Full size:

9G7RFN9FX0.jpg

Or Bigger

1x Computer with three screens: 2x 24" and 1x 19"
3x Laptops one with a 20" CRT
1x PS3 on a 42" Sharp
1x PSP

Good Luck to all the entries.

lawl

I just had to post these. Note: This is not my actual entry.

image-026C_4B0C476C.jpg

image-48FD_4B0C476C.jpg

Here is my actual entry:

14ipe0j.jpg

Note the attractive use of Windows XP, beautified with the Microsoft Zune Theme, and matching 22" monitor I scored, slightly used, for $50.00 :)
Using: Firefox with Anthem Theme

Just wondering, do all the computers have to be ours? For example, I wanted to take a picture of one of my school's computer labs, with 20 or so of the new 21.5 inch Imacs showing the front page, and with my netbook in the middle of the picture. Would that be acceptable?

DCFC0074.JPG

"My entry"

4: One Tv, One 19' LCD, One PSP, and One Cellphone.

sorry about the quality i tryed taking it a few dozen times and this was the clearest one, its a really old 1.3mp DC.

Edit: Web browser on the TV, PC, and CELL is Opera, on the PSP it's whatever's built in.

Just wondering, do all the computers have to be ours? For example, I wanted to take a picture of one of my school's computer labs, with 20 or so of the new 21.5 inch Imacs showing the front page, and with my netbook in the middle of the picture. Would that be acceptable?

Yes absolutely, it doesn't matter who owns the computers.

here's my desktop (i actually use it like this, i didnt just throw all the LCD screens in the picture...
that's my phone, palm pre :)
techspot9.jpg

Well here's my entry made with a SE-W902. Not too good though, have to do more settings to get a better image. But for the contest I think it should be enough.

Attachments

• TechSpot.jpg
    TechSpot.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 15
[noparse]
[/noparse]
Hi srdotnet

When you embed your image in a post using this button >
insertimage.gif
(located on the reply toolbar)
You need to link directly to your Image, which will then have an extension of: IMG or JPG or BMP or GIF (there may be more of these, but I think you get the point)

In other words, this is your link posted: https://www.techspot.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3665/ppuser/236550
Which did not show up
You need to supply the direct pic link, ie: [noparse]
IMG_00681.JPG
[/noparse] for it to show.

I hope this helps :)

dscn3089.jpg

yay. maby too big ?
EDIT: better picture size xD

to the left: 23'' lcd
to the right: mac book pro ( not mine but my dads :p )

and the litle poster is in norwegian and it says ''brush teeth'' xD

One 17" Dell here, so I virtualized an extra desktop :) I give you Techspot within Opera within Win7 Ultimate, above Techspot within Chromium-browser, within Ubuntu 10.04 testing, Lucid Lynx!

Screenshot-31.png

2 machines

System on the left is a Tablet PC. Screen on the right is my desktop, a MicroATX box sitting below and to the right (shown in 2nd shot).
attachment.php

attachment.php

And of course let's not forget the kickin HTC Hero Android phone, and the lowly iPhone under it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 139
Status