Download free Acronis True Image for Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor hard drives

thanks for that helpful link ravisunny2 :grinthumb:

I'm going to bookmark your post so i can refer others to it in the future. Thanks again! :approve:

This looks like a legit, not warez, offer, so thanks for bringing it to our knowledge.

Thanks, I actually have a Seagate drive as well (games are now taking up quite a bit of space on my ssd!), so gonna download it. :D

This looks like a legit, not warez, offer, so thanks for bringing it to our knowledge.

Yes, it is legit.

But read the Users Manual, as there seem to be some limitations.

For example, since I have downloaded (and activated) the WD Edition, it will only work if I use a WD disk.

Also, I can take a backup onto another WD harddisk or migrate to a WD harddisk.

Sure it also allows a backup onto removable media (CD, DVD, USB).

Thanks for the link ....... as I am in a unique situation where I have an WD and a Seagate drive, I guess I can be slightly greedy and use both? ;)

I doubt that you can use the same download in both. Give it a try.

The hard disk vendors probably have brand loyalty in mind.

Please let us know whether the same downloaded version works in both. That would be great.:)

No what I meant was can I run both versions, because I don't think one would work for the other.

Both disks are on the same machine ?

The system disk will probably determine which version will get activated.

After installing the software, you need to connect to the internet for activation (at least that is how it was for me).

Back